Tuesday, October 6, 2009

photoshoot.

TOMASINO AKO! :)

Yesterday, was our first day back at schooL. I was soooo happy when I saw the UST Letters there. So it wasn't true that it was destroyed by the fLood. But it wasn't yet standing up Like that. It was Lying on the ground. My bLockmate even said,"The Letters fainted!" LOL. :D

I promised myseLf that the next time I see it standing up, I'm gonna have my picture taken with it. So I was so happy when I saw it this morning! Good thing I brought my ceLLphone with the camera. So I asked my friends if they wanna have their pictures taken at the UST Letters after dismissaL. They agreed. So after the beLL had rung, we go first to the CR. FinaLLy, after the Long Lines at the CR, off we go to the UST Letters, where we had to wait again, because some peopLe are having their pictures taken too. It was Like a tourist spot. :)) And just as I was posing, a guy had his picture taken at the Letter T (I was sitting at the U). So we have to wait for him to Leave in abLe to capture aLL the Letters. And finaLLy, we managed it. The picture above is now my background here at my Laptop. I sooooo Love it. :D

After we finished our pictoriaL, off we go on our way home. At the CentraL station of the LRT, just as I finished buying the card, I saw my bLockmates Ron, Jax, Cedric and CLarence. I didn't know what to do, whether I shouLd hide or pretend not to see them. :D But before I couLd decided, too Late, Cedric aLready saw me and they aLL waited for me. They ask me whether what station I wouLd go down, or if I was riding the LRT everyday, stuff Like that. It turns out that me, Ron, Jax and Cedric are aLL going down at the same station w/c is Edsa (CLarence wiLL go down at GiL Puyat station). So I just go with them. We might Look Like a funny sight, because there are four of them pLus me. We Look Like the F4 and I'm Jan Di. :)) Nothing, I just wanna share this. hee. :D I aLso feeL uncomfortabLe around them, not just because I'm the onLy girL, but I'm aLso not cLose to them. But whatever, it's nice going home with someone, someones actuaLLy, if there's such a word. :D

1 comments:

Removed said...

It is okay to mingle with boys. though hindi mo sila ka close, it is always worth it naman. plus, maybe through that mas makikilala mo sila.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com