Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another week goes by.

My fifth post for this month. Darn it. So many things are happening yet so LittLe time. I don't even have time to post in this bLog anymore. Argh.

Last Monday (JuLy 20), we were supposed to have this major quiz in theo. Good thing our substitute prof moved it on Wednesday. It gave us more time to prepare for the quiz. And what eLse? I cannot remember what eLse happened on that day. Oh! I now remember. We had that boring orientation where we had to bring our parents. It's aLso the first day of the Mapuans. The orientation is so boring that my mom and I didn't even bother to finish it anymore. So I just sneaked out and minutes Later, my bLockmates are foLLowing my exampLe. Oh I am so great. :)

Tuesday, when I wake up I didn't feeL oh so good. ActuaLLy I didn't feeL good since I got home from Monday. But I just shrugged it off thinking that it's just Lack of sLeep. But I so regretted it. I began to feeL coLd, airy head and I couLdn't concentrate on my cLasses. So during my second period, I texted my mom saying that I feeL bad. And my mom toLd me that she wiLL come and pick me up. So I sLuggishLy made my way through my cLasses. I just wanna go home 'coz I reaLLy feeL bad. But during my dismissaL, I have to meet up with Grace first. We were submitting our entries to the ABA USTe NA KO Essay Writing Contest. It's so annoying because I know I'm not gonna win. It was not what can I caLL my best work. I just do it immediateLy because I wasn't feeLing good the night before. After printing out and submitting our entries, I went to meet my mom at the carpark where I just sLept most of the ride home. :P

Wednesday and it was SIGAW DILAW day! ALL the freshmen are aLLowed to wear civiLian cLothes as Long as it is yeLLow. It is so fun because it is the first time that I go to schooL wearing civiLian. :D And everywhere you Look, it's so yeLLow. It is aLso on that day where we continued our posponed quiz on theoLogy. Damn! The quiz was so hard. Everything that I studied did not appeared on the quiz. I feLt stupid. I aLready know right at that moment that I'm gonna faiL. Argh. So annoying. But I know, that it's not just me though. :P Anyways after our cLasses, we had our campus tour. This is onLy for our course onLy. It's fun because I bonded with my other bLockmates but it's aLso tiring. Good thing we finished our tour minutes after four. I went to the CR first to freshen up then went back to our buiLding again to buy myseLf a drink. At first I pLanned to just buy C2 at one of the staLLs there but I saw this yummy Looking chocoLat frappe there. And even though it's expensive (it costs 60 pesos) I stiLL go ahead and bought it since I feLt Like I needed to treat myseLf. So there I go sipping my frappe whiLe waiting for Bea & Domz. A few minutes Later we aLL met up and we aLL rode on a jeep. We aLL got down at Lawton. Me & Bea headed to Park & Ride whiLe Domz headed off to the Post Office. NeedLess to say, it was a Long wait because there were no vans yet. But I decided to wait than to cLimb the stairs to LRT because I wasn't feeLing weLL again and I'm getting dizzy. A few minutes Later they were aLready Letting the passengers ride in the van and good thing I managed to be one of those. The bad thing is, I am up front and tha van has air freshener in it. I absoLuteLy hate air fresheners 'coz they make me sick. So whiLe it is traffic on CoastaL, I asked the driver if he couLd remove it 'coz I'm getting dizzy. Good thing, the driver is nice. :) I got home that day at aLmost 9 with stiLL Loads of homework to do.

Thursday. Not much to say. We onLy had 3 cLasses because our Last period prof is absent. So that onLy mean one thing -- earLy dismissaL! Hurray! Me and Leanna went off to Tan Yan Kee to buy tickets for UST's next game. We don't pLan on watching we just bought tickets so we can have pLus for theoLogy. Then we parted ways and before going to the terminaL at Edsa, I stopped at Mcdo to buy myseLf a snack. I bought an appLe pie and since it was so hot that day, I aLso bought a McFLurry. And this is another tip from me. Never ever order a pie if you're gonna eat it somewhere in pubLic. Because it is so messy. The other passengers kept on watching me whiLe I struggLe to eat it and wipe the stains on my stuff. :P When I got home, Grace texted me if I couLd pLease buy PF a cake from SM since it's their monthsary that day. Since I'm home earLy (I decided not to have Lunch since I'm stiLL fuLL anyway) I go to SM. ActuaLLy, I pLanned to buy that cake and grab a snack even though I'm stiLL fuLL. But I changed my mind about the second idea. After aLL, my dad didn't know that I went out. hee.

Friday, is the most awaited day and the highLight of this week. Later that afternoon, one of UST's tradition, the Freshmen WaLk is gonna take pLace. ALso, I am excited because us RizaLvadors that are Thomasians pLanned to meet. I am so excited because I haven't seen the others wearing their new uniforms yet. Haha. But before that, I have a PE cLass in the morning. It's 9-11. After that I hang out with RafaeL (aLso an accountancy student and a PE mate) for an hour. Then Tricia (aLso an accountancy student and a PE mate) came by and asked me to have Lunch. I couLdn't say no to her and besides, I'm starving so off I go with her. We had Lunch at Mcdo together with a HS cLassmate of her. Now here comes the funny part. I just had burger and fries. Argh! No one ordered rice and I pLanned to order rice and chicken with sundae because I reaLLy am starving and besides, we just finished PE. But I feLt shy so I go aLong with what they ordered too. Haha. :P

After that they went off to go to a friend's house so I am aLL aLone. I began texting other RizaLvadors but their cLasses are about to start. So I just texted Patricia (a bLockmate) because I know that she's in the campus aLready. So she texted back where she is and I went with them. :) We were about to go our buiLding when ZheL texted me that we meet up. Since me and Nicaru were about to meet up too, I said yes. So I go back and hanged out at the front of the main buiLding. Now here comes the funny part. I was standing there when Leanna waLked by (She was on her way to our group meeting) and I was with my back to the buiLding. LittLe did I know that Nicaru is aLready behind me! Haha. We didnt know that we were standing inches apart. :D A few minutes Later too ZheL arrived. We decided to go to TYK because Nicaru is gonna Leave her bag in the org room and I'm gonna change into my uniform at the CR there.

After aLL that, we decided to eat at JoLLibee Dapitan. Since I just had Lunch and so does ZheL, we just ordered sundaes. I was supposed to attend the meeting that Leanna go to but since I texted her and she said they weren't doing anything so I decided to stay wid the BB'z. :) A LittLe whiLe Later since it's nearing 2:30, we decided to go to our respective sections. The freshmen waLk is fun. We had fun with baLLoons and another time for bonding with our section. Soooo great. hee. After we passed through the Arch of Centuries, we headed to the fieLd in front of the grandstand. That's where we heLd mass. The mass is soooooo Long. Then after that, it's concert time! I headed to the main buiLding where we pLanned to meet. There, the first person I saw is Nicaru. We immediateLy headed back to the fieLd because I showed her someone. :D Then we go back to the main buiLding and Fatima is aLready there.

In a matter of minutes, the UST bound RizaLvadors are aLready united. But the concert is aLready starting. Sher and Grace were gone, I think they went somewhere. WhiLe the others were excited to see YaeL so us BB'z were separated. We decided to stay beside the stage. So that when YaeL got off, we were abLe to go there and touched him. hee.

Me and Grace didn't finished the concert and we go home earLy. We had to gome earLy 'coz Grace's mom is strict and me, we have an outing the day after. I'm going to post next time our mini outing. I have to go, I have to study! :)

1 comments:

Removed said...

GURL! Wow. Mukang very very busy this week ah. You know that day 'din, yung Freshman day niu ung SIGAW DILAW!, kami rin ano eh FRESHMANIA! GAling! Harhar! Naku! Ingats!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com