Wednesday, July 29, 2009

roadtrip.

A VIEW WE PASSED BY ON OUR WAY TO BAGUIO.

Last JuLy 25, 2009, me and our neighbors (which is my mom's bestfriend) pLanned a trip to the Lady of Manaoag church in Pangasinan. We're going to have their car bLessed. And after that, we pLanned to go to the summer capitaL of the PhiLippines which is Baguio! :)

The day before is our freshmen waLk and I was Late getting home. I feLL asLeep at 12 and we were due to wake up by 2. 2 hours of sLeep! But surprisingLy, when I woke up I wasn't feeLing sLeepy. I feLt energized and ready to hit the day. hee.

But the ride was sooooo Long. I feLL asLeep and when I woke up Later, I'm starving. So we had our second breakfast. hee. By the time we reached Manaoag, it is aLready aLmost 8. We were traveLLing for 4 hours. But that's okay since I was expecting the ride to be Longer. We attended this super short mass. After the mass, there's gonna be a bLessing on this pLace outside. But we didn' know that so we were Late. We have to wait for the next mass to be finished so we can have our beLongings and the car be bLessed. Then, off to Baguio! :)

It was stiLL a 2 hours ride. And it became Longer because we were Lost. We don't know which way to go to Burnham Park. By the time, we reached Burnham Park, it is past 12 or aLmost 12? I'm not sure because I did not checked the time, I'm busy absorbing the coLd weather even though it's noon and busy checking environment of Baguio. The first thing that we tried is the boat. We stayed there on the middLe of the water for aLmost an hour (I think). After that, we wanna go on bikes and to skate but my mom, dad and my mom's bestfriend were gone. We think they bought Lunch which was good because I'm starving and I feeL weak aLready. :D So by the time they went back, we ate Lunch then we went off to Wright Park. We were supposed to go to Mines View Park, and the Mansion House but they said that we shouLd go home aLready. I didn't compLain because I was too tired but I was disappointed because our visit to Baguio was short-Lived. We stiLL had many pLaces to go to. But we can go there next time, whenever we decided to go again to Baguio. Haha.

The ride home was soooo Long. ALL I did is sLeep and when I woke up, I wiLL eat. SLeep, eat that's what I do on the Long 6 hours ride. By the time I got home, I was so exhausted (I just woke up from a nap) and that's where our adventure ends. :)

3 comments:

Removed said...

HEY! Lam' mo with your VIVID descriptions, I felt like I am feeling the same tiredness and pagal that you are feeling at that travel. Masakit sa katawan? HAy.. ANyways, nice POST. It was a real post.

dominic said...

huwaw! haha never pa ako nkapunta sa baguio..haha

dEzRi said...

aq din eh. d pa aq nkpunta before nyan. baLe, first time q yan. :D

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com