Sunday, August 2, 2009

crazy month?

Yesterday, I was in the middLe of making reviewers when suddenLy Grace texted me if I wanna go to Perpz. Since we pLanned to meet that day, I decided to say yes. But I have doubts if there wiLL be peopLe there since it's a Saturday. But when I got to SM, I was surprised to see students of PerpetuaL there wearing their uniforms. Grace toLd me that they have make-up cLasses because there were so many schooL days that were suspended. And since they have schooL, for sure there wiLL be peopLe there. And as far as I know, some of the RizaLvadors are there. So I texted Myca asking if they are at Perpz. When she said yes, me and Grace set off for PerpetuaL after buying some stuffs.

At first, I was a LittLe nervous 'coz I don't know whether we can go inside Perpz or not. But how Lucky are we. When we got to the gate, the Lady guard is busy chatting with someone so we just went straight inside. Haha. We stopped first in front of the facuLty to chat with Ma'am Marasigan. Then we were stopped again in front of the Einstein's cLassroom by Kae Edang because she is asking heLp for their Sabayan. Then we proceed to the third fLoor where the Earth's cLassroom is and where the others is.

We went directLy inside 'coz we know the others are there. It was nice because when me and Grace went inside they said,"Uy mga rizaL!" It's so touching. It's Like for them, we are stiLL the RizaL. Aww. Anyways we found Ionne, Myca & Lester inside. It was nice, to see them acting. I kind of miss performing. And you know what? The piece is two pages Long. Yeah. They're so big time. And guess who is going to be the judge? The author himseLf of the piece. That's why Ionne said that it's hard to deLete some Lines from the piece because it's the author himseLf is going to judge so that means he know the piece very weLL. Anyways we stay there for just a few minutes I think.

By the time we are on our way home, it's raining hard. As in hard. We met up with some former RizaLvadors at the gate. They borrowed my ceLLphone because they want to watched the video of the Earth at their practice, to suggest maybe. But since I reaLLy need to go to the CR, me and Grace went back whiLe the others went to EmiLus. Anyways to cut the Long story short, we met up and went to SM with the others. It was so traffic so it's Like the ride was Long. And when we went to SM, me and Grace went by ourseLves because I'm gonna accompany her with some stuffs. :)

You might be wondering about this post's titLe. It's aLL about this month, which is August. I'LL be busy with the first two weeks studying my brains off for the preLims. After that, you think I can reLax? HeLL no! Some of my profs are giving quizzes that we Lack after the preLims. Damn it. I thought I can enjoy my days after the preLims. But nooooo. ALso, after the preLims, many RizaLvadors are going to ceLebrate their birthdays. So that means, many parties and bonding time! ALso, our former adviser's birthday is aLso this month. Some of us (mostLy Thomasians) were pLanning since we decided to take action since no one is bothering to move. But stiLL, pLans were stiLL a LittLe bit not sure. But if they don't wanna come or not, us Thomasians are stiLL gonna go on. hee. And Domz is asking me if we may visit Perpz this month because he pLans to heLp DeL PiLar, Serjan's advisory cLass now in Sabayan. So I'm trying not go crazy with my hectic scheduLe for this month. So just here, gotta go! :)

2 comments:

dominic said...

yung THEO book! nsan???

Removed said...

HELLO! PILARVADORS! HAHAHAHAH! Good luck sa prelim!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com