Friday, August 14, 2009

heLL week is over.

Yes. At Last. PreLims AKA heLL week is finaLLy over. This week has been stressfuL. And very disappointing. Have you ever experienced when you reaLLy reaLLy studied for an exam and when you gLance at your test paper, you know that your efforts are wasted. That's what I feLt on my first day. That's why for the rest of the week, I was so Lazy. I didn't feLt Like studying, because I know my efforts are gonna be wasted. And I am so right. The stuff on the exam is a far cry from what we've studied. It is soooo annoying. That's why I am so not sure if I'm gonna pass my exams. Argh. My bLockmates were even joking about it. One of my bLockmates said,"Kita kita nLang tayo sa commerce buiLding!" Haha. But hearing that, I feLt comforted. At Least it's not onLy me who had difficuLties in the exams. :)

Right now, I'm reaLLy reLaxing. But I had a feeLing that I won't have a free weekend. :)) Tomorrow, is my twin's (Etheru) birthday ceLebration. And on Sunday, I think we're gonna go to Batangas. Don't ask for the reason. It's a famiLy thing. :D

Yeah, so just here. I am so Lazy to construct a Long post. After aLL, there isn't much to say. ;)

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com