Friday, August 28, 2009

from a different viewpoint.

Today, I went to Perpz because it's the contest of Sabayang Pagbigkas there. I so miss performing and I admit, I envy them because they stiLL got to perform! Now, it's a different feeLing because we are not on the center stage performing but now we're in the audience and watching them with our scrutinizing eyes. LOL. :))

It's kinda sad because Serjan's advisory cLass Lost. So after the awarding, we aLL went to Serjan and hugged him. It's our way of comforting him. Before the performance, the other RizaLvadors said that Serjan is reminding us that tomorrow is his birthday. And the other RizaLvadors were Like,"Ano naman sir kung birthday nyu bukas?" And Serjan said that he's just saying it. Haha. If he onLy knew we had something pLanned up in our sLeeve.
Tomorrow, we're gonna go to Serjan's house and surprise him. Good thing the RizaLvadors managed to kept it a secret. Some said that they nearLy spiLLed the secret, but good thing caught theirseLves just in time.

I just hope that everything wiLL go fine. I try to stop thinking about negative things Like "What if Serjan is not there?" or many other what ifs. I guess I'm just getting paranoid. :)

Gotta go. :) I'LL post about what is gonna happen in the party. :D

1 comments:

Removed said...

OKay lang yan DEZZ, all that is started well, ends well. NAKU i-post mo na kayo yung bago nating EXPERIENCES!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com