Friday, August 21, 2009

just had a super fun day. :)

BONDING TIME. :)


Today, EtheL treated us to a Late Lunch at SM MoLino. NearLy haLf of our cLass came. It was fun even though we started Late (we finaLLy start moving by aLmost 3, and the caLL time was 1!). It was reaLLy, reaLLy fun.

I wouLdn't rambLe on and on about detaiLs in here but it was reaLLy fun. We spend our time trying out the new ice cream on that new ice cream stand. I didn't buy one, I just took bites from the others' ice cream (w/c is one of the things I miss about HS Life). And we aLso have so much noise that two guards scoLded us and of course, we took a Lot of pictures! I miss taking pictures 'coz at UST, many events aLready passed but I don't have pictures with my bLockmates. Not a singLe one. They're so unLike RizaLvadors who are not camera conscious! We Love to take pictures even though it's just an ordinary day. We're so vain in short. :)

Anyways, that's aLL I've got to say. Hope that we'LL see each other again on Friday, which is August 28 because there's gonna be a Sabayan contest at Perpz. But Looks Like onLy few can come. Sigh. :P

1 comments:

Removed said...

Wow! Super duper Bertday ata iyan aaahhhH! Anyways.. Kurak.. indi rin me makakapanood ng SABAYAN.. Sayang.. pero okay lang.. npanood ko nanaman na yung sa RIzal.. di bale na yung iba... HAHHAHAHAHAHAH! JJJJJOOOOOOKKKKEEEE! (huy joke lang iyon ahhh!).. Gob bless you! And me.. moving in the speed of light into ecstacy...

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com