Saturday, September 26, 2009

after the storm.

Yesterday was sooooo rainy and coLd. And it was so worse. In the news, they say that Metro ManiLa is submerged because it's fLooded everywhere. And many peopLe got stranded and is unabLe to go home. It is so shocking. Here I am, reLaxing in the comfort of my own home and LittLe did I know that in other pLaces, they were aLready being disturbed by the storm.

Now, it's a far cry from yesterday. It was so sunny now. You wouLdn't thought that there was a storm yesterday. I don't know what the situation is now at other pLaces though. I haven't watch the news yet.

Anyways, before that storm, I was pLanning to enjoy this weekend. I just had a stressfuL week, because we're bombarded with so many projects. Imagine, we're assigned to do a term paper. ActuaLLy, it's not reaLLy caLLed a term paper but I just caLL it that. :D We've done it aLready when we're in fourth year so I have a background on what to do. But unLike when we're in fourth year, we're aLLowed to do this on a maximum of three or we can do it aLone. And aLso, we're just given 1 week to do it whiLe back in fourth year, we're given I think months to do it. Grr. But whatever, we've aLready done and passed it.

FLash Report: No cLasses for coLLege students in Metro ManiLa! This is announced by the CHED chairman. I've just seen the news on GMA. :)

1 comments:

Removed said...

MY GOD! grabe nga talaga iyang ulan na iyan. Imagine, ourselves, still be able to blog.. to computer.. pero iyong iba.. they have to be very busy in starting again from the scratches..

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com