Sunday, September 20, 2009

seventeen.

Seventeen years existence in this worLd. Yesterday, I turned 17. Just one more year and I'll be an aduLt. gosh. :) Just one more year to do aLL the fun stuffs. Because when I become 18, I have to be more carefuL because I can now be put to jaiL next year! :)) I won't be a minor anymore. :P

This may not be my happiest birthday, but I am stiLL happy because of aLL my friends who've greeted me. I reaLLy appreciate it. I just kept quiet and I didn't remind my friends that it's my birthday because I want to test them if they remember my birthday. And good thing, they did. I am so Lucky for friends Like them. :D

This year aLL I got were so many greetings not unLike the previous years that I aLways get a LittLe something from my friends. And I don't even have a party. We just cooked pancit and then we made fruit saLad and bought a cake for me. That's aLL. But it's okay, what's important is that I'm happy. I toLd my mom that my birthday is so simpLe this year because next year's birthday is gonna be a big one. And my mom toLd me to dream on. :))

BTW, my cousins and their chiLdren went to our house. And my favorite cousin gave me this:


I SO LOVE THIS! <3

A Juicy Couture sLippers fresh from Hong Kong! Demmit. When I first saw the writings on the sLippers, w/c is Juicy Couture, I feLL in Love with it. Juicy Couture is a brand which is weLL known for Kikays out there. :) I'm gonna treasure this. I soooooooo Love it. :D

BTW, I pLan to buy something for me. After aLL, it's my birthday. I wanna buy myseLf a pair of Havaianas sLippers and a UST jacket. I can buy both because I've save enough money, but I decided not to go on with my first choice since my cousin aLready gave me these sLippers. So I'm just gonna purchased myseLf that UST jacket which I aLready want for months. I've aLready saved enough money for that jacket months ago but I think it's the wrong time to buy a jacket. But now that it's the start of Ber months, it's appropriate to buy a jacket since the air is starting to get chiLLy. :)

Gotta go. Have tons of homework and projects to do this weekend. See yah! :)

2 comments:

Removed said...

ahem...

HAPPY BERSDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BERSDAY TO YOU..
HAPPY BERSDAY, HAPPY BERSDAY.....
HAPPY BERSDEY TO.......... YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Bersdays Dessssszzz... Wishing you all the greatest luck you could ever grab!!!!

Francesca said...

<3

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com