Friday, September 4, 2009

Long weekend again. :)

I feeL soooo reLaxed. I am enjoying this day because I just stayed home, I have no PE cLass for today because there are no cLasses this morning at UST because of the rector's report. Then just a few minutes Later, I heard from the news that there are no cLasses on Monday because Pres. GMA decLared it as a hoLiday because it's the funeraL of the Leader of the IgLesia Ni Cristo group. So there you go, another Long weekend. :)

So I'm thinking of what to do this weekend. I can go gaLa with the RizaLvadors, I can go study, or maybe I can just go OL the whoLe weekend, or maybe I can cLeaned out my messy room. There are so many possibiLities. :D I have to go now, I'm going to catch up on some zzz's. :)

1 comments:

Removed said...

oo nga daw dez! nako! buti na lang walang pasok sa monday! harharhar! NEW POST! hehehehh! Gotta blast!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com