Wednesday, September 9, 2009

no cLasses for today.

We have no cLasses today because the facuLty has a sports fest today. It's a university wide event. It depends 0n the professors whether we have cLasses or not. Our 3 professors toLd us yesterday that they are not attending today because they are participating in the sports fest. So that means we have onLy 1 cLass Left. Our president taLked to that prof and voiLa! No more cLass for today. And it's a good thing we don't have cLasses today. Because from what I've heard, our schooL has turned into a resort again. :))

I'm stiLL hoping that cLasses wiLL be suspended tomorrow because I don't wanna go to schooL with this kind of rain. It sucks reaLLy. My pants (w/c is too Long for me) wiLL be wet again. And many others. Going to schooL is such a hassLe when it's raining. Grr. :P

I gotta go. Just a quick update on my Life. :)

1 comments:

Removed said...

It's okay dez.... naku hah! after all this centuries nagun ka lang nag post ah! HAHAHAH! anyways... dapat nag dadala ka ng Tsinelas.. para mabasa man.. NO WORRIES..

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com