Wednesday, September 2, 2009

stressfuL day.

Have you ever had a day that's so unLucky? When you thought the bad things just won't stop? WeLL I just had one of those days. Soooo annoying. I thought that today's gonna be a good day. My day got off to a good start, since I finished my morning rituaL a few minutes earLy. So I have an extra 10 minutes. I used that 10 minutes to Lounge around my bed and nearLy drift off to sLeep. That's why when I cLimb on our neighbor's car, I was so sLeepy. :)

My bad morning started when me and Ionne were on our way to UST. WhiLe we were cLimbing up on the jeepney, I bumped my head on the ceiLing of the jeepney. Oh crap. LittLe did I know it's a sign of bad things about to happen.

Our first three periods were a crap. TotaL crap. We had quizzes on those subjects. The first two subjects were okay. But after the break, it's PhiLosophy and we had a quiz. I reaLLy Loved PhiLosophy and I'm aiming to get a one on that subject. :) But I was pretty woozy by the time I finished the quiz. And my poor head is throbbing again. I guess my mind is so tired from thinking. :))

And finaLLy, our Last period, Math. What a way to compLete a bad day. Our prof showed us our grades and I am so damn shocked when I saw my preLim grade. I faiLed! And not just faiLed, i super duper faiLed. I need a reaLLy high grade on my finaLs grade to passed this semester. If I did not passed, then ... Let's see. :P

I was reaLLy in a hurry to get home because I wanna rest and I feeL a headache starting. But on my way to Espana gate, who did I see but Dominic. He asked me to go with him to the BotanicaL Garden because he's gonna give Grace something. I protested but he stiLL puLLed me. Sheesh. :)

WhiLe we were on the BotanicaL Garden waiting for Grace, Domz toLd me that he's tampo with us because we didn't invite him to SM ManiLa yesterday. I toLd him that we didn't pLanned that LittLe gaLa yesterday, it just happened. I was supposed to go home with PF. I was waiting for him at the terminaL. When he arrived, he toLd me that we are going to SM ManiLa because Grace and Sher were there. Then Ghie arrived, we meet with her at KFC. She was supposed to meet up with Cha & Franz so we waited for them. And Ghie aLso texted AmieL to go there. Then, Emz texted Sher asking for directions to SM ManiLa 'coz they don't have prof. So there, a mini reunion. We aLL went home together except for Grace & Sher who stay at dorms. It was sayang because when we were aLready at the bus, Ter2 was aLready at the Line, waiting for the next bus. Aww.

So that's aLL. I've gotta "study". :)) But in reaLity, I'm gonna pLay games on facebook. LOL. :D

1 comments:

Removed said...

Dez.. okay lang iyan. Hayaan mo yang bad luck bad luck na iyan! Hahahahah!! Kaya iyan! Nako! Wag sayangin ang lahat ng pagkakataon! Nako.. na receive ko nga iyang GM na iyan ni Papa Domz... SUPER DUPER Tampo pala iyon? Nako nag reply pa naman ako sa kanya ng

"okay lang iyan Papa Domzinic..."

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com