Saturday, September 12, 2009

cheering competition.

Later, the much awaited event in the UAAP is gonna take pLace. It's the cheering competition. Too bad, I didn't have a ticket because it's much fun when you're watching it Live at Araneta CoLiseum. You can reaLLy feeL the schooL spirit there. But it's okay, since I got to watch our schooL's pep squad Last Friday. They showed it to the Thomasian community. I think it's a tradition aLready. To show it to us first before they perform it in the competition. They're good, I am impressed by their moves. I've watched coLLege students perform before since Perpz has a coLLege pep squad. But our pep squad is much more than that. But I can't reaLLy say if they are gonna win Later since this is my first time to watch a UAAP cheering competition. So I don't know if the other schooLs are much better than us.

Gotta go, I'm gonna pLay games on facebook whiLe waiting for 2 PM. :)

1 comments:

Removed said...

HELLOW! Nako oo nga mama dez.. ngaun ko lang nalaman yung cheering competition na iyan ah! Naku! Sayang nga kung may ticket. Anyways.. pero sayang.. di sila nanalo eh.. syang. .. SIla yung Salinggawi dance troupe, right?

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com