Friday, May 15, 2009

back to back davids. :)

Tomorrow is David ArchuLeta and David Cook's concert at the MOA open grounds. And I reaLLy want to watch it! I've watched their guesting at Sis and Eat BuLaga and I so wanted to see them Live. But the tickets are way expensive for me. I onLy have 950 pesos (as of now) and it's suppose to Last for the whoLe summer. Looks Like I'm onLy watching them Live in my dreams. Sigh.

Okay, so that's aLL. Tomorrow my mom and some of my neighbors are going to Divisoria. I don't know if I wiLL go with them though. I'm stiLL thinking of it. I need rubber shoes for my PE cLasses at UST (they don't have their own PE shoes) and the onLy rubber shoes I have here is Perpz's PE shoes. And I couLdn't possibLy used it because they're so oLd now. But maybe I'll stiLL used it. I dunno. It depends probabLy. hee. :))

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com