Wednesday, May 13, 2009

shopping again. :)

Yesterday me and my mom went to UST. We went there because Last week, the Lady at the OSA office toLd me to go back after a week if we haven't receive a text or a phone caLL. So off we went to UST, but we went for nothing. When we got there the SA toLd us to just wait for the text message indicating when I shouLd be back for my interview.

After that, I convinced my mom to go to Divisoria. As soon as we reached 168 maLL, we went to the foodcourt to have Lunch because it's aLready Lunch time and we're aLready starving. And after that, we went shopping! We went Looking for my bags that is. :]

We waLked around 3rd fLoor but I didn't found anything affordabLe. I found many bags that I Liked, but they're way too expensive. They're the same price of bags that you see at SM maLLs. So my mom suggested that we went down. We went to the 2nd fLoor but there's not much bags there. So finaLLy, we went to the first fLoor. And jackpot! We found the spot. There's so many staLLs that seLLs bags and it's hard to make up my mind. FinaLLy, I chose this bag that is brown and red and matches my uniform. And I aLso take this cute LittLe pink backpack because I know that smaLL backpacks are in today. I decided to use that one during fridays which is my PE day. :)

After that my mom and I just sort of wandered around. And because of that we buy many stuffs. My mom bought 2 doLL shoes which are awesome and I can borrow them. The probLem is, my shoe size is 2 sizes smaLLer than my mom's so the shoes are big for me. WeLL, whatever. :)

On our way home, we passed this vendors on the street and again, my mom and I bought stuffs again. Like comb and ponytaiL hoLders, etc. :]

So that's aLL for yesterday. Au revoir! :p

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com