Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I just hope I passed.

I just remembered a few minutes ago that I forgot to post an entry in my bLog yesterday. I went to UST yesterday to submit the requirements in the Lorenzo Ruiz schoLarship, the schoLarship where you have to work for the schooL in exchange of free tuition fee and etc. Anyways, Let me teLL you what happened.

My father woke me up at 5 AM. Can you beLieve it? The Last time I woke up at that time was when...Let me see. I think it was our graduation mass. Anyways, I was so annoyed, sLeepy and disoriented at the same time. My mind isn't functioning weLL yet. But my body moved. By itseLf. I got up and weariLy cLimb down on our bed (I sLeep on a doubLe deck bed). I went downstairs and joined my dad at the tabLe where he was having breakfast. My mom was at the bathroom. My dad made us sandwiches whiLe I made myseLf chocoLate miLk. After that, I got to use the bathroom. I spent a precious hour taking a bath, dressing up and fixing myseLf. My mom is hurrying me up aLready because we might get caught in traffic. On our way to UST, I am so sLeepy but I'm trying not to sLeep because my hair is wet. Some peopLe says that it's bad to sLeep whiLe your hair is wet (that's what my parents toLd me). But I for one, don't beLieve in it so much. And because I'm so sLeepy, I sLept. :))

By the time I woke up, we were near UST. I don't want to go into much detaiL so I'll just outLined everything. :) When we reached UST it's a LittLe before 8 so my parents decided to grab something to eat. I didn't get anything because I'm not hungry and I don't feeL Like eating. So there. :]

After my parents ate we went to Tan Yan Kee buiLding or otherwise known as the office of admissions. By the time we went there, there are so many peopLe aLready. I guess they are appLicants for the said schoLarship too. I thing I noticed is this guy. He was cute. And taLL. Oh weLL. But I stopped staring at the guy. Why? First of aLL, because my parents are with me. I have to behave. :) And second, I think the guy knows that I'm staring at him. Because he Looked my way, and we met each other's eyes. I have to admit that there's no spark there. Aww. :D

After a few minutes, we went up the stairs. The ones who were appLying for the schoLarship were Led to this room. In that room is where we stayed. We did things Like fiLLing up forms and the SA's(student assistants) there are checking if we have compLete requirements. Now this is the funny thing. The cute guy that I mentioned above, is so kuLet. He keeps asking questions and stuffs. And because he's so kuLet, the SA's started caLLing him by his name. His name is Justin. Argh. When I found out his name, guess what was the first thing that pop up in my mind? That I'm reaLLy attracted to guys with names starting in J. Darn it. :)

After a pretty Long time, I was caLLed and since my requirements are compLete, I got to go on the next step. I went to the OSA office and asked for Ma'am Len(I think). And that was where, I took an IQ test on the spot. So much for that. :)

The IQ test is easy but I don't know how I did. I wouLdn't know for one more week. They said that they wouLd caLL or text me. Yeah. So that's aLL. We stopped at my cousin's house on our way home because we have to get something. Yeah. :p

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com