Friday, May 1, 2009

beginning of a new month.

Yeah. Happy Labor's Day to everyone. It's aLso the first day of May. One month since we graduated, and one month and 8 days to go before cLasses starts. Time sure fLies fast! :)

Anyways, today is not a boring day. At breakfast this morning, my mom toLd me that we're going to have a haircut today. I was thriLLed because I wanted to cut my hair since it's Long now. On the other hand, I aLso don't want to cut it because I Look girLish in Long hair. But I didn't pass up the opportunity to cut my hair because knowing my hair, in just two months it'LL be Long again. :]

So a LittLe after Lunch, off we went. To SouthmaLL that is. I aLways have my hair cut there, at David's SaLon. Good thing my favorite hairstyList is there or eLse I might go crazy :)). I toLd him(as usuaL) to cut 2 inches from my hair and to cut my bangs. My bangs is up to my chin that you couLn't caLL it bangs anymore. But now, it's BANGS again. hee.

After that, we stopped for a snack at Mcdo. We just ate burgers, fries and my fave chocoLate fudge! Yum. After that, we bought some snacks and off we went...on our way home. :]

That's aLL. I know it's not exactLy thriLLing, but pLease bear with it. :))

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com