Thursday, May 21, 2009

my supposedLy schooL.

I was reading Jerricson's Latest post in his bLog today which has a Link on it that directs to Wikimapia. From the Link, I aLready know that it is aLL about De La SaLLe University-ManiLa or DLSU ManiLa La SaLLe Taft. From the titLe, I guessed you aLready know what this is about. :)

Way back when I was a junior, when I decided that I'm going to take up Accountancy, La SaLLe Taft became my dream schooL. La SaLLe Taft speciaLizes in business courses which is the reason why I want to go to coLLege there. ALso, one of the reasons I want to go there is there's no uniform there. I so Love the idea of a schooL with no uniforms. You can wear whatever you want, and in a person's cLothes you can have an idea of the person's personaLity. So I reaLLy dreamt of it. And I reaLLy have a fixed pLan for my future. Which is pretty funny since my cLassmates at that time stiLL has no pLans for their coLLege Life. :)

UntiL I reached senior year, I'm stiLL decided that I wiLL go to La SaLLe no matter what. When I started taking entrance exams, I did my best in the La SaLLe entrance exam. And my efforts paid off. I passed the entrance exam with my first choice! But after a month, I Learned that I wasn't accepted at their schoLarship. My onLy chance to go to that schooL. My parents just couLdn't afford the too expensive tuition at La SaLLe. So there goes my dream schooL. Sigh. But you know what? I think that it's fate's way of saying that I don't beLong in that schooL. And I wouLd very much Like to thank fate. Because now, I'm gLad that I didn't enroLLed myseLf in that schooL. Because I just recentLy Learned of the schooL's reputation. They think that onLy spoiLed brats go there, with good for nothing. But I honestLy think that they're wrong. I think for commoners Like us, who doesn't have the money to pay the persons in that schooL, it is hard to get in in that schooL. The entrance exam is hard. ReaLLy hard. BLoody EngLish. I had a hard time understanding what they are asking on a certain question. That's why I consider it a miracLe that I passed the entrance exam there.

But I was reaLLy gLad that things turned out that way. I am now enroLLed in one of the prestigious universities in the country. PROUD TO BE A THOMASIAN! :))

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com