Monday, May 25, 2009

my worries.

I reaLLy, reaLLy, reaLLy hate to admit this but Last night, I cried. It's Like aLL my worries came pouring out. I was just thinking about coLLege, about the hard Lessons, about meeting new friends, new professors, and adjusting to the fast paced Life in ManiLa. Then I start thinking about how earLy I wouLd get up in the morning to go to schooL and I think of sLeepLess nights because of hard Lessons. And that's what made me cry.

I don't know but for some reason, I stiLL can't beLieve that I'm gonna be in coLLege now. It's onLy Like yesterday when I was in kindergarten, going to my first ever day in schooL. But now, I'm aLready in coLLege. Sigh. Most of my batchmates are excited to go to coLLege. So does my former cLassmates too. Me too. I'm a LittLe bit excited. But a much bigger part of me is afraid. More Like terrified. Because now, I reaLLy have to be independent. I have to be on my own. When I thought of it, I reaLized that I've never been anywhere on my own. As in. Yes, I've gone to some far pLaces but I'm aLways with my friends. Even in my whoLe high schooL Life, I've never gone home by myseLf. I aLways make sabay with my friends who aLso goes the same way with me. Darn it. I guess it's aLso my fauLt. I've become so dependent on other peopLe. But now I need to grow up fast. I need to be indepent, to become mature, to become responsibLe and aLways aLert. Life in ManiLa is soooo different from Life in Cavite. I have to Learned how to cope up with the noisy, bustLing and fast paced Life in ManiLa.

Anyways, I cried for onLy a few minutes Last night. After that, I just stared at the ceiLing with my puffy eyes. Then suddenLy, I feLt my ceLLphone vibrating under my piLLow, and BOOM. It was my bLockmate. Then another text came in and it was my feLLow coursemate which is unfortunateLy, in another section. And because of that, I forgot aLL about my worries. After aLL, I can't dweLL on the past for too Long. I got to move on. As said on the cartoon movie Robinsons,"Keep moving forward!" :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com