Saturday, May 30, 2009

Laugh trip. :)

I've been going out for two days straight. Yesterday, we went to UST because it's the date when my interview for the San Lorenzo schoLarship is scheduLed. I taLked to this girL,but I forgot her name. I just remembered her Last name which is Atienza. UnfortunateLy, she's taking up BioLogy. How sad. I don't know if some of the peopLe there are taking up Accountancy 'cause they're just quiet there. I don't know if they're shy or they pLainLy don't want to taLk. :)

Today, I just went to SM MoLino. But when I got home, I feeL sooooo tired. Maybe because we're standing aLmost the whoLe time we were there. We were watching EtheL in her performance. "We" by the way is me, my brother, zet, arieL & xhen. Before the start of the program, we saw Sir John riding up on the escaLator. We waited for him on the top of the escaLator. Boy, Sir John changed a LittLe. He's chubby now and he has a beard (just a short one). I so miss Sir. Anyways, we chat for a few moments. He ask where are we going for coLLege, but mostLy he teases us. Same oLd Serjan :). And then we went on watching the program. Near the end, I feLt my ceLLphone vibrate and it's Nique, texting me that she saw us. I texted her back asking where is she. And she repLied that she's just across us. So I saw her and pointed her out to the others. After the program, me, my brother, zet & etheL ate our dinner at KFC. Nique joined us too when she Learned that Sir John is in KFC. She, xhen & arieL didn't ordered by they stayed with us and we taLked, Laughed, make noise :). I so missed the fun times that we have at KFC. Anyways, we reaLLy are noisy and some of the peopLe are Looking at us. EspeciaLLy when Sir ManueL and Sir John were about to Leave. We caLLed out,"Sir!" and most of the peopLe there Looked at us. Haha. Everywhere we go, even though we don't pLanned it, we aLways make a scene. :)

Anyways, got to go. I am reaLLy so tired. And tomorrow is our subdivision's fiesta and ArieL & xhen had toLd me that they're going to our house tomorrow. I think they're going to bring some of our cLassmates aLong too. I bet it's going to be so fun :). And the day after that, the bb'z are going to have a reunion at MOA! :))

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com