Thursday, May 7, 2009

hangin' out.

Today is a rainy day. It rain the whoLe day. WeLL, aLmost. Sometimes the rain stops for few minutes. So there I go, just enjoying the day. :)

I am so Lazy to post an entry about the past two days. WeLL, aLL I just did is to hang out. :) Last Tuesday, May 05, I went to my former schooL(Perpz) together with my friends and former cLassmates. They're EtheL(my twin), Lorezette(my daughter), and my former seatmate Dominic (domz for short). Oh, my niece Queenie BeLLe is aLso with us. Me, zet and theL met first at SM before going to schooL where domz is waiting for us. When I saw domz, my first reaction was that he had gain a few pounds. ReaLLy. You can reaLLy see it. Anyways, we chatter for a few minutes before going to the high schooL office to take our graduation pictures which is the reason why we went there. After we got the pictures, we just went up to the 2nd fLoor and just wander around. We just missed our schooL, I guess. :] As we were nearing the new buiLding, a guard was there and he refused to Let us passed. So much for that. :p

After that, we just decided to go to SM to eat. As usuaL, we went to KFC, the fastfood of the PerpetuaLites. :)) I caLLed KFC that because when it's stiLL schooL months, most of the PerpetuaLites go there to eat. But I bet that if there's Mcdo in SM moLino, some wiLL probabLy go there. WeLL, I'm off the subject. WhiLe we were eating, we're unusuaLLy quiet. I don't know why. Maybe it's the fact that domz is there. I mean, domz is a cLose friend and aLL but he's stiLL a guy. For once, zet is not taLking about who's currentLy the new guy in his Life. MostLy, we just ate in siLence. And I so don't Like it. I'm not used to it. But a few minutes Later, we became noisy. It's because we were teasing domz about the current Love of his Life which is aLso one of our cLassmates. hee.

After we ate, we decided to hang out at Quantum which is a store fuLL of games. Zet bought tokens and put 4 into the Dancemaniax machine. WhiLe the rest, we used it in pLaying in the machine where there are severaL games. We choose the game which is Like spot the difference. We were hooked and were so intent on breaking the record. Which is how we spent the remaining tokens on it. It wasn't a Loss anyway. We ended up making second pLace and putting our names on dispLay there. :) After that game, me & zet pLayed on dancemaniax. Since domz is bored and don't have anything to do, he keeps on bugging me. I was a LittLe annoyed at him because I am pLaying but I didn't hoLd a grudge against him. After aLL, it might be a whiLe before I saw him again. :]

That night, whiLe I'm OL, domz texted me with something. I then Logged on to my friendster account and foLLowed what domz texted me to do. When I am done with what he toLd me, I texted him back with a question (FortunateLy, we were both using unLitxt). And he texted back and the rest is history. I wouLdn't go into detaiLs about what we taLked about though. I'll just mention that domz is so sad that I don't know what to say to him. I'm afraid I might say something out of the Line and he might get upset with me. I sure don't want it to happen.

The next day(which is yesterday) he is stiLL a LittLe sad but unfortunateLy my unLi expired so I couLdn't text him anymore. Which is a good thing because i stiLL don't know what to say to him. Nothing much happened except that EtheL visited me and hang out for a few hours. We did something incredibLy ridicuLous. :)) But I wouLdn't teLL what it is. :]

P.S. It's Myca's birthday yesterday. ALso one of the RizaLvadors. :D
P.P.S. Sorry if I stiLL caLL Perpz "schooL". I shouLd caLL it now my former schooL since I am officiaLLy enroLLed at UST now but I can't heLp it. CLasses hasn't begin yet so I stiLL think of Perpz as my present schooL. :]

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com