Monday, June 15, 2009

2 pLaces at once.

Have you ever wished you couLd be at two pLaces at once? When you feeL Like you're in two totaLLy different worLds? WeLL, that's what I feLt today. :)

In the morning, I was in UST. I was with my mom because she was supposed to show me where shouLd I ride and stuffs. We pLanned to get my uniform and attend the mass. But before that, I met up with my bLockmates Lara and Khatz. And a LittLe whiLe Later, me and Khatz get our PE uniform. After that, they went to the chapeL whiLe I went off to my mom. But when I reached my mom, she said that we shouLd go. Since I have another gaLa pLanned for the afternoon, I agreed to my mom's suggestion. I just bid goodbye to them through text.

Me and my mom didn't go home directLy. We ate Lunch at MOA. ActuaLLy, we were pLanning to do some window shopping but I wasn't feeLing weLL so we just go home after we ate Lunch. It's Like we just stopped by MOA to eat Lunch. hee.

But when we got home, I was feeLing a Lot better. But I was having second thoughts for our mini reunion. I was feeLing so Lazy. But when I texted AmieL that I was too Lazy to go to our mini reunion, they went by our house! (BTW, "they" was AmieL, PF, Cha, Ghie, Jop and Lester) And since, it's rude to say no to them, I just went aLong with them even though I think I wiLL be OP with them. :))

We stopped by in each of the cLassrooms to see who's their adviser and we wiLL wave to them. We stopped by Serjan's present cLassroom now but he is busy so we just hang out at the CAT room with Sir Ato. A few minutes Later, Lester, Ernan and Adee aLso went in. We hanged out there tiLL it was the fourth year's dismissaL.

When we went out of the CAT room and went straight to Serjan's present room. They were about to get out of the room. Serjan was the first one out. You shouLd have seen us. TotaL pandemonium. We were just so excited to see Serjan. :D We moved to the Less crowded haLLway and there we started taLking. A LittLe whiLe Later, Mak, Ron & Laurence arrived. :]



PICTURE WID' SERJAN. :)


After that, we bid goodbye to Serjan and we went off to room 201, our former room. We immediateLy ran off to our former seats. It was fun, it was Like the oLd times. A LittLe whiLe Later, we went off to Lobby. We just hanged around and wait for EmiLy to arrived. After EmiLy arrive, we taLked to Sir Ferrer and we aLso have another photo session.



HANGIN' OUT @ D' LOBBY. JUST LIKE D' OLD TIMES.

After that, we went off to SM where we have our dinner. WeLL, most of us do. Lester, Ernan & Laurence aLready went home. And when we were entering SM, guess who we saw? :) Serjan, together with Sir ManueL, Sir Ato & Sir Joves. How cooL.

So got to go. Just here. I reaLLy am going to miss RizaL!

3 comments:

Removed said...

wow... ang saya niyan... yung iba diyan ka-skul mate ko pero di ko nasasight... haaaaayyy... promise... nakaka buntung hininga... gusto ko lang talaga makita ang lahat ng mga naging kaklase ko.... lahat ng naging parte... (ang drama kinetch!) very nostalgic... pa copy ng image ha! salamat sa post na iyan. promise..

Removed said...

bat tumaba si adrian! si lester parang nag matured,,,... si sir jeff bading paren... si aruin ang kapal ng buhok! (tumaba ba talaga si adrian?) promise... sa sobrang hiwahiwalay ng mga dept.. at lalo na yung sked... kahit anung dami ninyo... (at mas masakit ng konti yung makita mo yung mga klass mates mo na nag-fit in na sa ibang group)... 45% lang na mag kita kau...

dEzRi said...

heje. sure. icopy mu Lng yan jehk.
tumaba nga c adee. soper. taz mukhang nagmature c ter dhiL sa buhok. :)

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com