Sunday, June 7, 2009

drag me to heeeeeeeeeLLL! :)

Okay. I know I've promised to myseLf that I'm gonna taLk in pure EngLish in this bLog but I'm going to break that promise TODAY. Somehow, there are times that I have to use my native Language. Because when I expressed that stuffs in EngLish, it Loses its impact. :)

This morning is so boooooring. Yes. That's aLL I can say. So Let's jump on to the good stuff. :)) Oh wait. I just remembered something. Arwin dropped by this morning because he's gonna borrow my ceLLphone to text some friends. His ceLLphone is currentLy broken, so there. :D Now Let's continue. Arwin, Domz and Grace had toLd me that they'LL gonna go first to my house before going to SM. Since my famiLy are off to church, they are busy dressing up. After they are finished dressing up, it was my turn in the bathroom. And whiLe I was upstairs dressing up, my brother caLLed to me that PF is aLready here. And because of that, I don't have any time to change outfits anymore :D. I just put on the first shirt that I grabbed. :]

Few minutes Later, Grace arrived. And she was carrying a baLLoon with her. She said that her mom bought it for Ron, because she toLd her mom that it was Ron's birthday. I was reaLLy Laughing when she said that. :)) Then, she asked Arwin to put the words "Happy Birthday Ron" on the baLLoon. Then, napagtripan naming baLutin yung baLLoon. So I got the Left over Christmas gift wrapper (yes, christmas), coLored papers and some newspapers. After severaL cuts, snips, and a roLL of tape, we were done. WhiLe we were in the midst of doing this, Ron was busy texting us where are we, because he has aLready save seats at KFC. We keep texting him that we are so near aLready (even though we are not) and aLso Domz arrived at our house. After we have finished wrapping up the baLLoon, we set off for SM. :)

When we arrived, everyone eLse is aLready there. We were the Last to arrived. Some are not there at KFC because maybe they are bored and went off wandering. But a few minutes Later, we were compLete and PF and Ron ordered our food. :]

We were such a noisy bunch. It's no wonder since there are 23 of us. ArieL, PF, Chesca, Grace, Ron, DarLene, me, Domz, Ghie, Cha, Emz, Sher, AmieL, Jhay, ManeL, Rodgee, Fatima, and PauL. Wait a minute. We're not 23 after aLL! Someone said that we're 23. Or maybe I just forget someone? Nah. I know that it's just us. :)) Oh, I forgot something. When Ron & PF ordered our food, it's not yet compLete so they gave us a number stand. The number on it is number 23. And Grace badLy wanted to take it home. And since she cannot do it, I put it on her bag for her. But in the end, she decided to Leave it there. I was so gLad that she put it back. Imagine, what if someone caught us? They'LL find my fingerprints on it. :))

After dinner, Jhay, ManeL, Rodgee, Fatima and PauL Left. And for the rest of us who's Left, we were wondering what to do. But we just Left and we wondered what to do whiLe waLking. Someone suggested that we have a group pic. But finaLLy, someone suggested that we watch a movie. This is when we have confusions. But finaLLy, we agreed to watched Drag Me to HeLL. But Grace and Chesca Left because the movie is set to finished minutes before 10. At first, I was tempted to go with them because it wiLL be Late when the movie's finished. But I heLd back. After aLL, how many days wiLL I get to hang out with friends? So after we entered the theater, I texted my mom to Let her know that PF and Ron treated us to the movies. I keep on checking my ceLLphone the entire time that we are watching that movie but she didn't texted back. So I don't know what to expect when I get home.

Now, on to the movie. I'm so Lazy to expLain about the movie's pLot so I'll just direct you to Chesca's post about that movie. CLick here But the movie is great if you're watching it with a bunch of friends. You have a bunch of peopLe to scream together with, to Laughed with, anything. But reaLLy, the movie's great. It has many shocking scenes, and totaLLy grossed scenes. But I reaLLy had fun. It was reaLLy great.

I'LL share something. Something reaLLy funny happened whiLe we're watching the movie. Ron's mom caLLed whiLe we're watching that movie. Taz bigLang mei nakakaguLat na eksena. NapatiLi kami at napasigaw na rin si Ron. Buhat siguro ng pagkaguLat, napindot ni Ron eung button para ma-end ang caLL. So funny. :)) We were Laughing hard after the incident. :D

After the movie, we went straight for home. It was reaLLy cooL when we went out of the cinema. SM was aLmost cLosed, most of the shops were cLosed aLready. Some of the fastfoods were opened but I can see the crew inside. Maybe cLeaning or something. :p

So, that's aLL for this super great day. I hope that we have more bondings Like this for this week whiLe we don't have cLasses yet because as soon as cLass starts, we won't have time for bondings Like this anymore. :D

3 comments:

Francesca said...

Haha. katuwa yung kay Ron. XD

Ruin said...

What the Hecockadoodledoo. Ron's so funny. Ahaha. :D

Removed said...

heheheheheheheheheheh!!!! wow. andami niu pa lang nanood

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com