Tuesday, June 9, 2009

when you just can't move on part 2.

I'm stiLL feeLing a LittLe bit sLeepy. I sLeep Late Last night. Uhm, excuse me. It isn't Last night. It's just this morning. I feLL asLeep aLmost 2 AM. Darn it. I was pLanning to go to bed earLy this week because next week is the start of the cLasses aLready. But I can't heLp it. Sometimes the good things happened when it is way too Late. :)

I was busy having a conference with my bLockmates Lara & Khatz Last night that I didn't noticed the time. It was aLready 11:30! But since, I'm not yet sLeepy I continued reading this book that I was reading. When suddenLy, a certain someone texted me few minutes before 12. He was asking me to miss caLL him just to check whether he had a ringback tone. I did but there wasn't a ringback tone. And I was surprised, because a few minutes Later, he was caLLing. I honestLy don't know what to do but I just answered the phone. But darn it. I can hardLy hear him. The Line was choppy. But we ended the caLL but he said that he's gonna caLL me a few minutes Later. So I didn't go to sLeep yet. I just waited for him to caLL. :D

He caLLed me back but the Line keeps getting disconnected. He was trying to start a confe caLL. But the Line is so choppy and he cannot caLL others. By the time he had started a confe caLL, my ceLLphone went dead. Darn it! I opened it again but he didn't caLL me back. So I just went to bed. :p

Anyways, there is this one thing that's bothering me. Grace toLd me that cLasses on 15 wiLL start at 1 PM. By that time, it's aLmost my dismissaL time. But my bLockmate Lara and a coursemate of mine, Kevin caLLed UST today and they toLd them that never mind the news, and we're stiLL gonna foLLow the cLass scheduLe. What the?! I was reaLLy so confused. Argh. :p

4 comments:

Removed said...

15 ba talaga pasukan ninyo?? Wow. na meet mo na kaagad yung mga ka-block mo... and ka-confe mo na kaagad! Ibig sabihin.... aaaaaayyyyyyiiiii!!!! naku desiree ah!!! naku, nako.... hahahahahahahhah!!!!! geh ghe geh hegh (anu b tlga?) ingats!!!

dEzRi said...

anung ibig sabihin jehk? :)

Francesca said...

uy, sino yun des? haha. nags-start ng confe call..aba. haha. nabasa ko sa post nung isa pang blogger na tiga-ust 17 pa daw ang pasok. kasi 15 may mass sa umaga tapos sa hapon general meeting ng faculty. tapos 16 naman recollection daw ng teachers. yun. :D

pasensya na, mukhang lalo kitang ginulo. 8D

dEzRi said...

haja. nagetz mu na ata qng cnu eun ches eh. :)

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com