Friday, June 5, 2009

the rumor is indeed, TRUE.

I went onLine earLy this morning for two reasons. To make that post about Arwin and to checked out whether they have confirmed if the opening of cLasses wiLL be moved.

And yes, they have verified it aLready. Our first day of cLasses wiLL be moved on June 15. I was gLad because that meant an extra week to reLax. But I was annoyed because the first semester wouLd end on October 21! Darn it. That means we onLy have 1 week of sembreak. Argh. ALso, what wouLd I do for the extended days of vacation? I can go out on gaLas with RizaLvadors who are aLso Thomasians, Mapuans, and ADUnians. I don't know what to caLL students who go to Adamson so sorry for that. But, I don't have any money Left! That's why I was dying to go to schooL. I need my ALLOWANCE back! :))

Speaking of aLLowances, my mom toLd me yesterday that from 80 pesos back in high schooL, my daiLy aLLowance wiLL now be 250 pesos. Yay! I was busy caLcuLating how much money wiLL be Left for me. Maybe the 100 wiLL be for my traveLing fares. So 150 wiLL be Left for me. I can choose whether to eat before going home or to eat at home. But I chose to eat at home so I wiLL have more money with me. :]

So that's aLL. Just a quick short post. :p

4 comments:

Removed said...

HI! Musta na!!! Lahat ng Colleges sa Thomas June 15??? hmmmm.... geh geh geh!! ingats sa pag-aaral! Naku gala queen ka pa naman!! hahahahahahahahahh!!! joke!!! geh.. ingat ha!

Francesca said...

Wow, buti nga kayo ngayong 15 na. Goodluck naman sa 'ming mga MAPUANS. Malayo pa ang pera. Out of reach..so far~ XD

Ruin said...

Anak L-Dude's right. Still no money in sight. Matagal pa. ROFL --

dEzRi said...

yea. aww. :)

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com