Saturday, June 27, 2009

Transformers.

Today, me and my HS friends had another bonding. SeveraL days ago, Ernan invited us RizaLvadors to watched Transformers. And now, the day came. :)

I don't wanna go much into detaiLs. All I can say is at first, I feeL a LittLe Lost in the movie 'coz I haven't seen the first movie. But sometime at the middLe, I couLd hear Ron saying who are the good ones and the bad ones. And inside the cinema, it's soooooooo coLd. We were nearLy freezing. So after the movie is finished, some of us went directLy to the CR.

So I guess it's just here. Some of the stuff that happened is way too personaL. :)) So sorry, if I can't share it here. All I can say is, I'm sooooo confused. :p

1 comments:

dominic said...

Sayang di ako nkapnta

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com