Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last bonding for the summer.

Today me and my friends had another bonding. Me, etheL, and zet just pLanned it Last night. When I texted ArieL and he toLd me that he, janine and Laurence are going to be on SM too, I toLd him that we just meet each other. :)

But in the end, we just combined forces. As the saying goes,"The more the merrier". We hanged around SM for a LittLe bit, then we went off to Perpz. We were going to accompany EtheL because she's gonna Look up her sister's section. After we checked the sections, we headed to the canteen, because Myca mention that it is being renovated. It's stiLL the same, just a few changes have been made. After that, we went off to search Serjan. :D

To cut the Long story short, we found Serjan and we taLked to him. And guess what they did, they took my ceLLphone and they showed Serjan my screensaver! Argh. And guess what Serjan said to me? hee.
Serjan: sa dinadami dami ng LaLaki, yan pa!
Me: (ngiti Lng)
Serjan: anu nagustuhan mu dito?
Me: Anu sir... eun. :D
Serjan: Anu ba, niLiLigawan ka ba nya, o kayo na?
Me: ndi sir huh!
EtheL: maLapit na. :))

I couLdn't beLieve that it aLready reached Serjan that I have a crush on him. But never mind, at Least the schooL year has ended before he even knew. :) Anyways, Serjan get back to his chair so we just hanged out at the chapeL. We're just goofing off around when Ma'am ArgueLLes approached us. She chatted with us for a bit. After a LittLe whiLe, Serjan went off running and he motioned for us to foLLow him. We ran too 'coz we were foLLowing him. It turns out that he and Sir ManueL (our former teacher in Eco)had agreed to met up by the CR and they escaped the program. So funny. They were Like students in a way. :]

Anyway, they Leave the campus so off we went back to SM. We were supposed to sing karaoke at Quantum but then someone suggested that we have a foodtrip and ate at my house. So off we went to Hypermarket to bought foods. :) By the way, EtheL aLready Left because she has to go to ALabang. When we arrived at our house, we settLed at our Living room fLoor and began stuffing our faces. We came up with pretty rare combos. Like Lays dipped in KFC's gravy, donut dipped in gravy, Lays dipped in yogurt. They may Looked Like disgusting but they taste pretty good. WhiLe we were eating, we began to taLked about past issues. It was a LittLe hard (for me) because I had a hard time recaLLing stuffs. All I ever remember is the major stuffs. *Laughs*

WeLL, anyways, got to go. Just here! :)

1 comments:

Removed said...

kasama niu ba si ariel... kase nung hapon nang uwian nakita ko sya ehhh... 5:30 na nun... nasa dasma parin xa... OR DOUBLE GANGER NIYA!!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com