Sunday, June 21, 2009

sick.

For aLmost the whoLe weekend, I'm sick. It started when I got home from PE cLass Last Friday. I have this stomach ache. I don't know why I had that but I think it was because what I ate at breakfast. I wasn't feeLing better that's why it thrown me out of scheduLe. I was pLanning to do my weekend homeworks that night. But since I couLdn't hardLy move, I decided to put if off for the next day.

Next day which is Saturday, I feLt good when I wake up. But after Lunch, the stomach ache return again. Now I know, it wasn't because of something I ate. It's a girL thing I think. :) So I just stayed in bed for the whoLe afternoon. But ater dinner, my mom made me took a medicine. I feLt a LittLe better, better enough to do some of my homeworks. I even arrange my bag aLready so I wouLd have nothing to do the next day. :D

When I woke up today, I don't feeL good. But after breakfast, I took the medicine again and that did the trick. :) This morning, I am busy. Busy doing the assignments of our neighbor that is. I have to do it because I am tutoring her and as a part of my job, I have to do it. We finished minutes before Lunch time. I pLanned to do my onLy remaining assignment after Lunch but when my dad was channeL surfing, I saw this movie "27 dresses". So I watched it first before moving to do my assignment. :) But when I started to do my assignment, I couLdn't do it. It was just so awfuL. I reaLLy couLdn't draw. So I texted PF for heLp. And minutes Later, he went onLine. So I asked him for heLp. And he said he's gonna drop by Later and heLp me. (Thanks a Lot PF!)

So got to go. I have to attend the afternoon mass. :)

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com