Saturday, June 6, 2009

it's a smaLL worLd.

Remember that on one of my previous post, I mentioned Kenneth? WeLL guess what. Yesterday evening, I was surprised when Arwin GM'ed in YM that Kenneth was onLine. I thought it was a joke because I didn't see the LittLe pop-up window in the Lowerhand right corner of the screen saying that Kenneth was onLine. So I just checked my YM. And Kenneth was reaLLy onLine! At first, I don't know what to do. I don't know whether to PM Kenneth or not. But suddenLy, he PM'ed me! He was asking if I had a reLative at MAAP. I toLd him that I haven't. And he asked me if I was sure. I then asked him if there was someone there with the same surname as mine. And he toLd me yes and that he was the highest officer in MAAP. I toLd him that I wasn't sure because I'm not cLose to my father's side. But then who knows? Maybe he was a distant reLative of mine. :))

After that, I asked Kinit some questions. But after severaL questions, he wasn't repLying back. I think that's because he is bombarded with PM's from other RizaLvadors. So I guess to make Life easier for everyone, Arwin started a conference. But sometimes, just sometimes, when there are too many peopLe in a conference, things get chaotic. :)) We can bareLy understand each other. :D

So that's aLL about Kinit. Something aLso happened yesterday evening, but I'm not so sure if I'll post it here. It's kinda private. :) But for the sake of my bLog, I'll just post it, but I won't mention any names so I wiLL not state the obvious. :D

It aLL started when I was reading Arwin's Latest post in his bLog. And my curiosity was getting to me. So I texted one of the peopLe present during that situation. And I Learned some stuffs, etc. And since I was reaLLy curious, I texted this guy across the street. And that's where this titLe of this post came from. :)

Sorry if it's so confusing. I just don't want to mention it aLL in detaiL. So, just here. I gotta go. I have to pLay this game in Y8 that I'm currentLy addicted to. See ya! :]

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com