Tuesday, June 9, 2009

when you just can't move on. :|

Today was such a BORING day. duh. All day Long I just go onLine, watch TV, and text. Yeah, I'm registered to UnLitxt and it isn't obvious 'coz I'm not sending GM's to my friends. I just PM'ed the ones who sent GM's to me 'coz obviousLy, they are registered to UnLitxt too. :)

ActuaLLy, I didn't pLan on registering to UnLitxt today. But a certain someone texted me whiLe I was having Lunch and then...that forced me. hee. You don't have to know who that someone is. All I can say is, this post's titLe came from him. :)

Yeah, oh another thing. By today, I aLready found 5 bLockmates! Yay. I don't how many to go yet. 'Coz I don't know the exact number of students in our section. :p

So got to go, I don't have much to bLog about today. err.

P.S. speciaL thanks to Laurence for sending free Load! Yay. It arrived a few minutes ago. And aLso, for AmieL, Ghie and PF for dropping by at our house even for just a few minutes. :D

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com