Sunday, June 28, 2009

why oh why do I do everything for you?

It's aLready 10:30 PM by our watch. I am so damn tired but I don't know. Somehow, I can't sLeep. If I Lay on my bed, many things are going on at once in my head. :)

Argh. I'm just bLogging to Let Loose of these -- things. Things that I've been thinking LateLy. It so started Last night. When that happened. Sigh.

This is so hard. It's just so hard to move on. :)) haja. That sounds so pathetic. hee. Anyways, Let's break the emo mode. :D I wanted to distract myseLf from thinking of HIM. Yesterday evening, before going to sLeep, I'm thinking of him. And it's no wonder that in my dream, he's there. haja. :))

WeLL anyways, I got to go. I am so sLeepy. And I need to get up earLy tomorrow because I've got to go on a mini fieLdtrip with bLockmates. We agreed to meet up by 1 PM but I had to Leave Cavite by 10. It's because of traffic and aLL that. And I had to do some stuffs before I Leave. So, wish me Luck. I hope that I won't wake up Late tomorrow. :p

P.S. To those guys who wiLL be reading this, sorry for the emo beginning. :D

2 comments:

dominic said...

Kala ko ba nkamove on ka na??? nu ba yan!

dEzRi said...

kaLa q nga dn eh. :|

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com