Thursday, June 11, 2009

me, spoiLed? nah. :)

Today, we were supposed to go to UST because my mother wiLL teLL me how to go to UST by myseLf. We brought our car with us but we Left it at Harrison PLaza. Then we go to Robinson's ManiLa. We had Lunch there. But suddenLy, I toLd my mom that I'm tired and that we just do this on Monday. We don't have cLasses yet because there's a mass in the morning. But I pLanned to attend that and meet up with my bLockmates. :)

Anyways, about this post's titLe. I never experienced being spoiLed. Promise. Even when I was a chiLd, I didn't aLways get what I want. I guess it's because we're not rich. We're just your average famiLy. :) Even when I earned another award or I topped the honors again, my parent's didn't gave me "exchange" for this stuff. But I don't bLame them because Like I've said before, we're not rich. :D

But LateLy, boy do I feeL spoiLed. EspeciaLLy when me and my mom go out. She aLways bought what I asked for. And just today, she bought me a new ceLLphone! FinaLLy, my super duper oLd ceLLphone wiLL finaLLy be repLaced. We bought it at SM MoLino and even though it's not the ceLLphone I've been dreaming of, it's okay. Oh, I just Love my mom. She aLways gave me what I asked for this days. Maybe it's the fact that I'm going to coLLege. It is a big deaL for our famiLy because I'm the oLdest chiLd. hee. :)

So just here! Wish to have more updates tomorrow. hee. :p

P.S. Guys, I'm changing numbers. New ceLLphone means new sim card. :))

1 comments:

Removed said...

LAgot!!! baka.... spoiled ka na!!!! naku uminom ka nang ascorbic acid... heheheheheheh!!!! (korny ko)

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com