Wednesday, June 24, 2009

taLk about coLLege.

Today, we have no cLasses for the reason that it is ManiLa day today. That's why I was reaLLy in a Lazy mode at the start of this week because I was Looking forward for today. :)

Monday went by in a bLur. But Tuesday is soooo sLow. I was reaLLy Looking forward to the end of the day because me and some RizaLvadors are pLanning to have a gaLa. But during one of my cLasses, I think it's betweend 2nd period or break, Ghie texted me that our gaLa is canceLLed. They don't wanna go to Perpz and they cannot go to SM ManiLa because some of them have no money. So during my break, I sent a GM to RizaL saying that the visit to Perpz that afternoon is off.

But during BA, my third period, many RizaLvadors are sending me messages. And since BA is so damn boring and sLeepy, I hid my ceLLphone under my desk and repLied to their messages. During EngLish, Domz started sending muLtipLe messages. And I can't repLy to him because we're having this fun game in EngLish. So I was abLe to answer his messages after cLass. He was asking us to wait for him. I had asked Sher and Grace to wait for me because I am going with them at Cavite. But since I am afraid that Domz might be mad at me, I just toLd them to go on whiLe I waited for Domz.

What did I do whiLe waiting for Domz? First, me and Leanna(my seatmate) went to the facuLty room because we are Looking for Dr. Aguas, our prof in PhiLosophy because Leanna is going to buy our book from him. But sadLy, he's not in the facuLty room. Next, we went on the 2nd fLoor where there are many shops. Leanna just xeroxed something. After that, we went to Dapitan to ate Lunch. After we had eaten Lunch, we headed back to UST. WhiLe we were waLking back, Domz texted me that it's their dismissaL aLready. I was shocked because I thought we stiLL have time to stroLL around UST. But me and Leanna hang around the front of UST whiLe waiting for Domz. And guess what! There is a camera nearby from ABS-CBN. The cameraman change pLaces and he set up his camera beside us. I was shy to be interviewed so me and Leanna hide around this truck. Then nicaru texted me asking me where I am. I toLd her that I am in front of their buiLding. Minutes Later, we met up and she was with her bLockmate too. But our bLockmates Left and we're Left aLone catching up with each other. A few minutes Later, we aLso found Domz and we hurried up to the gates of EspaƱa because the sky was so dark and it Looks Like it's going to rain any minute. Sure enough, as we were nearing the gate, there are a few dropLets aLready. And when we were at Lover's Lane, the sky finaLLy gave up. We rooted inside our bags to Looked for our umbreLLas. When we were wating outside, it was raining cats and dogs. Good thing we didn't wait for too Long though. Nicaru get on a FX and next to it was the jeepney that me and Domz had to ride. So we go our own separate ways. :)

It was a LittLe traffic and it was so annoying because the cover for the window keeps fLying off so I was wet. Darn it. When we were at this bridge, this kid get the money up front at the driver. I don't know how he did get it but the driver chase the kid and that gave us a few minutes deLay. Anyways to cut the story short, we arrived at UN safe and unscathed. It was fun riding in LRT with Domz because the Last time he ride the LRT was when he was stiLL a LittLe kid. So I have to guide him with some stuffs. Anyways, we got off at Edsa station and we rode the jeepney to Perpz, where we agreed to meet up with Sher and Grace.

We arrived at Perpz a few minutes before 5. Me and Domz don't wanna go inside 'coz we're too shy. Few minutes Later, we saw Serjan wid Sir ManueL. He hug us and he toLd us that Grace and Sher is inside. And because of that, me and Domz finaLLy went inside Perpz. We went straight for the facuLty room and saw Grace and Sher there. They were waiting for Serjan there but we toLd them that Serjan is aLready outside. So we decided to Leave and went to SM instead. As we were Leaving, it's kinda weird 'coz we're waLking down the same path that we waLked on during our HS days but now, we're wearing different uniforms. And everyone is Looking at us. WeLL for them, it's not so different 'coz their uniform is quite simiLar to the nursing uniform of Perpz. But me? I so stand out. Of course, no one in Perpz wear Mercury-Drug Like uniforms right? :) So I stand out from them. :D

When we arrived at SM, we went straight to KFC 'coz Domz hasn't eaten Lunch yet. He and Sher ordered food whiLe me and Grace stayed at our tabLe. We didn't ordered food 'coz we're fuLL. A few minutes Later, Aruin arrived. We chatted for a few minutes then we moved to the foodcourt. It was reaLLy fun. I missed hanging out with my HS friends. With them, I can Laughed as much as I want and be myseLf. Of course, they aLready know the reaL me so I can do whatever I want with them. But with my new friends in coLLege, I sam usuaLLy quiet. I dunno, maybe because we've just known each other. hee.

BTW, we went to BaLayan, Batangas today 'coz it's fiesta there. It was reaLLy fun 'coz in every house they invite us to eat and we are aLL so wet. It's so fun. And on our way home, I discovered that cLasses in our buiLding is suspended! So I have a mini-vacation. ProbLem is, we onLy have 1 week of sembreak! Darn it.

So just here. This post is too Long aLready. :)

2 comments:

Removed said...

"As we were Leaving, it's kinda weird 'coz we're waLking down the same path that we waLked on during our HS days but now, we're wearing different uniforms." I like that... haaayyy...siguro baka mapahinto pa ko if i were on that position

dEzRi said...

thanks for the compLiment jehk! :)

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com